I came across some interesting things lately that I wanted to share with you. If there was a food shortage or a disaster, could you survive? The military has MRI's - meals ready to eat. But there is some interesting stuff on the market for civilians:
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/
http://survivalseedbank.com/
And, who would have thought? You can even have drinking water out of shear air!
http://www.ecoloblue.com/en/ecoloblue
It makes me wonder that many youtube videos are being censored about what is presently going on in this world. I remember my great uncle telling my mom an old prophecy that said that the dollar will be one day worth as much as a candy wrapper. That was in the early 80's and it sounded unimaginable. Not so anymore. I remember reading the army times a couple of months ago about troops being pulled from iraq to form a new brigade for crowd controll. It didn't click with me back than, but now it just sounds like martian law to me. And the call for a private sector that is just as well funded as the military is, what's up with that? It has me worried for what is coming next. What are your thoughts on that? Come O Jesus - come soon I pray.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment