A couple of weeks ago David saw an advertisement that there will be a Sesame Street show coming close to where we are and decided to take Jasmine as as surprise. It was supposed to be just the two of them since we didn't want to 'waste the money" on Sieana and me watching it. Well he came home today and said that we will go as a family, so we packed the kids in the van and drove to the Richmond Colosseum. Took a while to find a parking spot but we got a good one ( I know it sounds silly but whenever I pray for a parking spot I get really good ones !) Jasmine didn't know where we are going and you should have seen those eyes light up, she was so excited. We got a military discount and decided to upgrade the seats. We had a good time although "Elmo has a green thumb" felt a little out of place in the middle of winter. Sieana danced and clapped herself tired and fell asleep in daddies arms. She can be such a daddy girl, where as jasmine prefers to stick with mom.
We also booked our almost free time share getaway for new years. We will be going fur 3 nights to Alexandria. It was a birthday gift for my hubby. Still not sure about Christmas. I woudn't mind having a silent night right here, but if we get to see Bonnie we might drive up to New York.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't want to be a nag but it would be a joy to see some pics.
ReplyDeleteJamie